Implementing transparency in all the land data which is handled by the state’s revenue department, that is what the online web portal Bhulekh does. Many of the states in India are already migrated to this online digital transparent system to avail all the details regarding land, rest of those are in the stage of migrating. Main benefit of this implementation is the diminishing of sharp practices at the inner level of offices which handles the data of land like changing the name of the owner and tenant, changing the area of land owned by a person etc. And obviously the time needed to get the data regarding the land from an office gets lesser, you will receive those needed figures in minutes from Bhulekh.
Here we are explaining the Bhulekh portal of Odisha (formerly the state was known as Orissa). Mainly you will get the details of Khatiyan, Plot and Tenant from Odisha Bhulekh web portal. If you get the document printed and then sealed from the concerned authority it will be an official document. All the details regarding the land like name of the owner, name of the first owner, area of the land, tenant name, whether there is any disputes going on etc will be there in it.
Odisha Bhulekh Statistics 2019
- No. of Districts : 30
- No. of Tahasils : 317
- No. of RI Circles : 2411
- No. of Villages : 51700
- No. of Khatiyans : 15970681
- No. of Plots : 56085618
- No. of Tenants : 34158683
How To Get The RoR Of Khatiyan/Plot/Tenant From Odisha Bhulekh ?
You can either use the website or the mobile application of Odisha Bhulekh to get the RoR. First we have detailing the procedure to get the RoR from the web based Odisha Bhulekh portal.
- Navigate to the Bhulekh portal which is linked below.
- Chose your District, Tahasil and Village from the drop down menu shown there. RI circle which is also a needed data which will be displayed once you have given the above mentioned three.
- Give the option Khatiyan or Plot or Tenant, whichever data you want from Odisha Bhulekh.
- If it is Khatiyan, you should select it from the drop down list, accordingly Plot No for Plot and Tenant Name for Tenant.
- RoR Front Page, RoR Back Page and Refresh buttons will get displayed.
- Choose from it.
- Needed Odisha Bhulekh RoR will be displayed and you can take a print out from it directly. Blank space for official stamping will be there.
Below you can see a sample RoR front page of Khatiyan which is downloaded from Odisha Bhulekh.
Odisha Bhulekh Smartphone (Android) App For RoR
You can also get the RoR easily from Odisha Bhulekh android app. Interesting thing is that you can e-mail or whatsapp the downloaded RoR to any person via the app. Below you can find it out how. There are a lot of android apps there at the store for Odisha Bhulekh, but we prefer Odisha Bhulekh By KM Coder.
- Seach and install Odisha Bhulekh (By KM Coder) from the Android app store.
- Interface is similar as that of web based Bhulekh portal.
- Do the same as we explained above for getting the RoR.
- The final RoR page is like the below one, which you can share via email, whatsapp etc.
You can also avail a few more services from Odisha Bhulekh which is only from web based portal which we are detailed below.
Odisha Bhulekh Map View
You can view the map of your plot from Odisha Bhulekh, as the initial step you need to give your district and followed by Tehsil, RI, Village and Sheet number. Odisha Bhulekh map view link is given below.
Odisha Bhulekh Tehsil Details
In the Odisha Tehsil details you can also find “Who Is Who” (Details of Tehsil Officers), “Case List” and “Case Status”.
Odisha Bhulekh Contact Info
If you need any further details regarding your land please contact the concerned Tehsildar or The Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack.
We can possibly answer your queries regarding Odisha Bhulekh 2019, please comment it below. We will reply at the earliest as possible.